Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Home!







I finally made it home and I am so happy to be here! Everyone has been so wonderful in welcoming me and I am lucky to have so many people around who love me. I'm learning my way around and figuring out what I like and don't like. I do thoroughly enjoy eating, sleeping, and pooping. However I am not terribly fond of being changed or having my armpits tickled.

5 comments:

Chris Schutte said...

Hi Teddy...Uncle Chris here. Man you're a handsome devil - can't wait to meet you!

Cool blogspot. When you're famous, just remember who was your first official follower!

Love you....Uncle Chris

sue woeber said...

WELCOME HOME TEDDY!!! We love you and can't wait to see you again!!

Emi said...

karen- Felicidades. You both look soooo great... Welcome to parenthood... now the hard work starts.. Call if you need any advice... 615 260-3252
un abrazo,
Emi

Lorena said...

Congratulations Chris & Karen... He's beautiful. I hope maybe to come visit for the holidays... love n miss u guys.

Anonymous said...

Dear (Sis) Karen & Chris:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you & Chris. We welcome the great news of the newest family member with joy & happiness. We look forward to meeting Teddy soon. All the best as you now enter parenthood. Love always,
Jerry, Cassie, Gabi & Jess.